Thursday, April 10, 2014

Questions (last chance)

1. Name and your URL address for your class blog.
bgy8135.blogspot.com

2. What’s your major? What year will you graduate? 
my major is management.
3. Why did you choose a photography class (or photography as a major), and what do you hope to learn from school in general and this class specifically? Because I love Photo 

4. What are your goals after graduation? Please list your goals in reverse order, starting five years out, then three, two, one, and six months. 
I want to work in company and I am going to enter the army
5. What artists, musicians, photographers, writers, movies, books have influenced you/your work? 
I was influenced that Friend which is Korea movie.
6. Where do you get information about current national and international events? 
I get a news from my friend because I am good at English so my friend help me
7. Are there any important websites that you are referencing for art/photo competitions and/or information? 
my important websites is Naver which is very popular site
8. What museums and/or galleries have you been to in the past year? 
I went to museum there are Seoul station in Korea there are a lot of picture and art
9. Have you had any photo projects and/ or training in the past? 
I made a video because I want to make be happy to girlfriend.
10. What is the value of art for the artist? 
Artist needs to creativity
11. What is the value of art for the audience? 
Audience needs to discerning eye
12. Is photography a vocation or an avocation? 
I think photography is avocation
13. What is your passion? 
my passion is travel. I love travel and my dream is traveling with my girlfriend 
14.What are you afraid of? What makes you uncomfortable? 
I am afraid about my class score because I didn't work. I regret to my action
15. Do you have a passport? What traveling have you done or would like to do?
I have a passport. I live in Korea so America is very good and I want to go Miami
16. Why did you sign up for this class? What do you hope to learn from it?
Because I like take a picture and I learn how take a picture and I will use my skill when I travel other site

No comments:

Post a Comment